Monday, February 21, 2011

Beautiful You!

Great ready for a positively fun night. Thursday March 3rd at my Stake Center at 7:00 PM. We are learning about positive thinking and reaching our potential. Learning who we are so that we can succeed in our dreams, love others and be good tools for our Heavenly Father.
You will need to come prepared with:
Your favorite scriptures
A list of words that describe you in a positive light or are just positive words.
Affirmation type quotes (we will have some of these)
Pictures of your family, best friends, The Savior etc.
Old Church magazines will be greatly appreciated.
It would be helpful if you had them printed on 4X6 papers in the fonts you like. I have some vellum if you would like to try that also.
I have purchased the books and am cutting up cute paper to use. If you have a certain theme you want me to look for, please leave me a comment. I am so excited to do this. I know that I am happier when I realize who I am and what I am capable of doing. We can be strong and happy without being stuck up and proud. Did I forget anything? Leave a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I do have some questions. Do I put each scripture and each positive word on a 4 x 6 piece of paper by itself? Also, can I have a decorative paper border around them as long as it is 4 x 6 and not any bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, each page will be 4X6. The positive words just need to be in a font that you like on one page, that you can cup apart, but we will mount them all on one 4X6. Anything that is positive about you will be great. We can change things later if you need a little switch etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are all the scriptures supposed to fit on one 4 x 6 page too?

    ReplyDelete