Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cupid is out Hunting

Secret Princesses are going to make their sweeties some Valentine PJ bottoms. What is needed?
"Borrow" a pair of pajama pants that are comfortable from your sweetie. (yes, scrubs will work also.)
Twice the length of your sweetie plus maybe 1/4 yard. (2 1/2 - 2 3/4 yard of 45" fabric.)
Thread
Drawstring material. IE- Twill tape, bias tape or you can make self drawstrings...just more work.
5/8 " - 3/4" elastic- enough for the waist.
If you can bring a sewing machine the night of the project, it will really help.
I am setting aside Thursday and Friday nights on the 1st week of February. If you don't think that will be enough time, I will be available on this Friday, I just need to know so I don't make new plans.
It was suggested we shop for fabric together which I am willing to do. I am available Friday after 3:00 PM.
Leave any questions in the comment section and I will try and answer them.
We will talk about T shirt tops later!
PS> My first pillow looks terrific and the second is coming along great.

1 comment: